At DiCE Molecules, we design and develop innovative therapies in immunology for patients with debilitating disease. Seeking to create a future where convenient oral medicines with biologic-like efficacy are available to patients with serious medical conditions, we are developing oral alternatives to medicines currently limited to injectable forms.
Director, Clinical Project Management
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Director of Clinical Project Management will report to the CMO and will be responsible for planning, oversight, and management of projects of a cross-functional clinical team to ensure that achieves its goals on time and within budget while ensuring transparency and communication across the team and organization.
- Partners with CMO to proactively manage clinical teams to achieve deliverables, identify and manage critical path activities, and perform risk assessments to ensure risk mitigation plans are identified and implemented
- Develops and manages project plans including timelines, budgets, and milestones
- Provides expert meeting planning and facilitation skills to drive discussions that adhere to identified topics and achieve desired outcomes
- Drives efficient decision making while ensuring sound decision-making principles and agreements and actions are followed up
- Proactively ensures communication and transparency to key customers and stakeholders
- Develops framework and tools for team to ensure a culture of transparency and communication across the team and organization
- Build and lead project management team as the company grows
- BA/BS with related scientific discipline
- 10+ years of project management experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry Drug development experience required. Experience in early clinical development of small molecules (preIND to Phase 2) in immunology a plus.
- 5+ years in progressive leadership roles and building a team
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high-pace environment and effectively manage change
- Managerial experience required
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrates effective communication and influencing skills to achieve team goals
- Proactively addresses difficult problems independently with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively and flexibly
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
- Proficiency in project management software required.
- Willing to travel 5-10% of time
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.