At DiCE Molecules, we design and develop innovative therapies in immunology for patients with debilitating disease. Seeking to create a future where convenient oral medicines with biologic-like efficacy are available to patients with serious medical conditions, we are developing oral alternatives to medicines currently limited to injectable forms.
We are looking for a DMPK Scientist to help guide project teams in the selection of oral small molecule therapies. The successful candidate will serve as a DMPK project representative on one or more discovery projects,ensuring that an appropriate DMPK strategy is developed, revised as necessary,and efficiently executed with scientific rigor.
- Serve as DMPK representative on cross-functional project teams
- Design and execute preclinical PK studies at external CRO’s
- Perform analysis of biological samples by LC-MS and process data using Phoenix Winnonlin.
- Present results and interpretation to project teams
- Plan in vitro ADME studies at external CRO’s to support lead optimization and candidate selection
- Help provide DMPK support to various departments such as clinical pharmacology, chemistry toxicology, biology and formulations
- Write study reports for regulatory filings such as IB’s, CTA’s and IND’s
- BS (5+ years), MS (3+ years), or Ph.D.(0+) degree in pharmacokinetics, drug metabolism, biochemistry, chemistry or other relevant fields
- Candidate should have fundamental understanding of various DMPK assays used in drug development including: stability assays, IVIVC, pharmacokinetics, in vitro DDI assays, and metabolite identification
- Hands-on experience and strong trouble shooting skills for LC-MS/MS
- Candidate should have hands-on experience quantifying drugs from various biological matrices such as blood and plasma
- Experience with non-compartmental PK analysis and modeling a plus but not required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.