At DiCE Molecules, we design and develop innovative therapies in immunology for patients with debilitating disease. Seeking to create a future where convenient oral medicines with biologic-like efficacy are available to patients with serious medical conditions, we are developing oral alternatives to medicines currently limited to injectable forms.
We are seeking a Senior Research Associate (SRA) or Scientist to be a part of our DNA-encoded library (DEL) development team in chemistry department at DiCE.
· Designing, planning and executing production of DNA-encoded libraries.
· Performing on-DNA reactions optimizations and establishing the scope of the reactions.
· Developing and drafting robust library production protocols.
· Work with CROs and vendors to source materials needed for library production.
· Collaborate with internal chemistry team to identify hits traige and validation strategies for drug discovery programs.
· B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in chemistry or biochemistry.
· Hands-on experience (2-5 years) across the entire workflow of DNA-encoded libraries production in industrial or academic setting.
· Knowledge of modern synthetic chemistry reactions applicable to DEL technology.
· Knowledge of industry safety standards in chemistry labs.
· Strong organizational and time-management skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Team player; comfortable and effective in a collaborative research environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.